Web Design Review: Sonic Vitamins Dot Com


Here's another website I found with a good design. I don't usually like black and grey because I find them morbid and boring; but if used properly like what the designers did for SonicVitamins.com, they could be very attractive and effective. This design is simple yet not boring because how the designers put life to it by applying a good combination of colors and how they are positioned to one another. The black background creates drama. The grey background is hardly noticeable.

Designing a web is not easy for me. That's why I admire good graphic designers with amazing creativity. Their ideas are boundless. They are gifted.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello dear.You have written a great post. Going to share with my followers on twitter. Thanks for sharing.
Good luck from GrafWeb

Popular posts from this blog

Lent Inspired T-Shirt Print Design

Principles of Effective Web Design

A Contemporary Web Design for a Dental Clinic