web design plus more

spread my flyer
I call my web design services Web Design Plus because  not only that I design your web site, I also do the following.

    • photography
    • Flash design
    • web site maintenance
    • copy writing
    • training or tutorial
    • internet marketing
    • Web 2.0 (blogs, social media)
    • Google Analytics
    • domain name and web hosting
My services do not end at the design. I give other options to move your web site further like enrolling it with Google Analytics so that you'd have an idea how your web site is performing on the Internet. Teach you how to advertise or promote your site to increase its SEO (search engine optimization). Plus, if you want to increase your income, how to put ads on your site and join affiliate sites.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lent Inspired T-Shirt Print Design

Web Design Pricing Calculator

Principles of Effective Web Design