Razor Scooters Central (razorscooterscentral.com).
This site is simple and minimalist yet effective. It is very straight-forward. What you see is what you get. You really don't have to think about anything else. Just by looking at the site, without scrolling down, you'd know that:
- It's about scooters. The name says so. The images say it so.
- It's an online store because it says so. Likewise, the images of the types of credit card honored tells you outright that you have to buy the scooters and that it accepts payment using those cards only.
- It's complete because you'd know what you have to know. You didn't have to read much but it has enough.
- It leads you to make an action. The three buttons on the right have large fonts that clearly tells you that there are three types of scooters. The image adds creativity in order not to make it look boring. These rectangular buttons make the users to click a choice.
- What you see is what you get. Clicking on a type of scooters gives a visual of the scooters and the price. If the user wants to buy one, he simply clicks and checks out.
Affiliate Ad: Power Copywriting for the Internet Course